Monday, April 14, 2008

An Invitiation to all Christians (everyone else too)

I invite you all to let me interview you, either on camera, on paper or online, about your religion.

What do I want to know? I want to know what you believe and why you believe it. If you want to be open and have a discussion with me, I will ask more questions. I want to know why people believe in what they believe in and be able to have a civil conversation with someone who's beliefs differ substantially from mine.

The catch? Anything that either of us says can be repeated, posted or otherwise noted. I've talked with several Christians already and I'm a bit baffled by the fact that many of them will tell me things that I am "not allowed to repeat." Are Christians hiding something? I would think not...

Send me a message, a response, a reply, an email (quincyq03ATgmail.com) and share with me!

(even if you are not a Christian, feel free to respond...that why I can get other sides, opinions and stories as well...and maybe share them!)

No comments: